Money AdviceGet advice
Struggling to make essential payments? We can help you – free of charge.
Our expert advisers can work with you to solve a range of money problems – and start lifting the weight off your shoulders.
You can also phone our money advice team on 020 8667 9252.
We also run a series of free money webinars to help you take control of your finances and improve your money management skills.
You may find it helpful to read our Q&A articles on a range of topics compiled by our money advice team.
We can help with
- Rent arrears
- Utility debts (eg gas, electricity and water)
- Council Tax arrears
- Unsecured loans (eg catalogues, credit cards, payday loans)
- Long-term options for your debt problems
- Problems affording your essential bills
- Working with you to maximise your income
- Switching and saving so you know how to get the best deals on essentials
We can’t help with
- Challenging parking fines
- Challenging benefit overpayments
The Law Centre was very helpful. Now the debt is sorted and gone off from my shoulders, I feel a lot better. I can pay for what my children need. I’m really happy.Read more
Our money advice is free to people we help, thanks to funding from Debt Free London.
Search for other advice
Sometimes we’re not able to help everyone who turns to us, even though we want to.
If we can’t help you, you can use these search buttons to look for other advice near you.