Emergency advice and representation at court for housing possession cases

If you have received notice of a possession claim, you should seek urgent legal advice as you are at risk of losing your home.

You can do this in advance of the date by contacting us here.

If you have not received legal advice in advance, you can access free emergency advice at court through the court duty scheme. You can find how to access the service here.