We are recruiting dependable trustees who believe in what we do and are prepared to help oversee the charitable trust so that we can continue to do it.
Ideally the person should live, work or study in one of the six boroughs we serve, although this is not an absolute requirement. At the moment some skills and experience in the following areas would help to complement those already present on our Board:
- Finance: particularly charity accounting, Legal Aid accounting or both
- Human Resources including promoting diversity and inclusion
- Communications and Marketing
- Community activism and campaigning
- Experience of using community advice services
You can find more details about the role and responsibilities in our application pack here.