Employment Law for London is a new service to help you access free legal advice about employment.
We’re working in partnership with BPP Law School to offer a free 30-minute telephone advice appointment for all London residents needing legal advice about a workplace issue.
To access the service:
- Call 0207 633 4534 and leave a voicemail with your name and phone number.
- A Law student will call you back to take some information.
- An appointment date and time will be emailed to you.
- A volunteer lawyer will call you on your appointment date to provide 30 minutes of free initial advice.
If you need help with an employment issue, call 0207 633 4534 today.
We can help with
- Unfair dismissal
- Unpaid wages
- Holiday pay
- Notice or redundancy pay
- Breach of contract
- Settlement agreements
We can’t help with
- Employment issues if you’re the employer