Unable to pay your essential bills, and have arrears of rent, mortgage, secured loan or service charge?
If your home could be at risk, we can help you overcome your immediate situation and find ways to improve your finances long term.
Our expert crisis navigators can apply for discounts and grants on your behalf and advise on benefits claims to help you stay in your home. Additional support is available from our housing and money advice teams where needed.
You can access the service by:
- emailing email@example.com
- sending a WhatsApp message to 07743 729833
- calling free on freephone 0808 109 8032 and leaving a message
If you are struggling with your finances we run a series of free money webinars to help you take control of your situation and improve your money management skills.
You may find it helpful to read our Q&A articles on a range of topics compiled by our money advice team.
We can help with
- Rent/mortgage arrears
- Discretionary Housing Payment Applications
- Warm Home Discounts
- Water Discount forms
- Benefit checks (limited service)
- Chasing benefit claims
- Reducing household bills
- Income maximisation
- (From November) help with disability benefits and Universal Credit Limited Capability for Work