Emergency advice and representation at court for housing possession cases

If you have received notice of a possession claim, you should seek urgent legal advice as you are at risk of losing your home.

You can do this in advance of the date by contacting us here.

If you have not received legal advice in advance, you can access free emergency advice on the date of your hearing through the court duty scheme. While we no longer provide this service in Wandsworth and Croydon courts, same day advice and representation will still be available through another provider on the date of your hearing.

We continue to provide same day advice and representation to clients who have their court hearing at the Kingston county court.

You can find out how to prepare and access the service here.